Oral Care During COVID-19
Flushing Oral Surgery & Dental Implants
We are offering dental emergency fixes
As an oral and maxillofacial surgery practice, we must close our doors to all aspects of care EXCEPT DENTAL EMERGENCIES AND URGENT CARE.
What constitutes a dental emergency?
What qualifies as urgent dental care?
Dental Emergencies/Urgent Care
(When to call your oral surgeon)
- Uncontrolled Bleeding
- Painful Swelling in or around Your Mouth, Face, or Neck
- Pain from Tooth/Teeth or Jawbone
- Gum Infection with Pain or Swelling
- Broken or Knocked Out Tooth/Teeth from Trauma
- Biopsy of Abnormal Tissue
- Dental Treatment Required Prior to Critical Medical Procedures
What Our Patients are Saying
Non-Emergency Oral Surgical Procedures
(When it’s safe to wait)
- Missing Tooth/Teeth
- Treatment of Non-Painful Cavities
- Regular Cleanings, Exams and X-rays
- Follow Up Visits